Right Care, Right Place
Please help us by getting the right care in the right place by:
searching NHSInform.Scot for self-help advice on common symptoms and a guide to local services and opening times
- visiting your local pharmacy first to help treat minor illnesses and for advice on medicines, some can even prescribe
- calling your local GP practice for routine or urgent care during normal opening hours
- contacting your dentist for dental problems
- contacting an optician for eye problems
- calling 111, day or night, for minor injuries advice and treatment or for urgent care when your GP or dental practice is closed
- dialing 999 or attending A&E only in a critical emergency
We would like to thank you for your ongoing patience, tolerance and understanding while the practice team complies with the NHS Scottish Government guidelines.
We know how difficult it can sometimes be to get through to the practice.
Our practice population is very large, and we try to deal with the high demand as best we can each day.
We're here to help you. It is important that our staff are treated with respect, in the same way, that we respect our patients. Aggressive or threatening behaviour directed towards our staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances and anyone who is verbally abusive to staff may be removed from the practice list.
Again, we thank you for your continued support.
Morningside Medical Practice, 2 Morningside Place, Edinburgh EH10 5ER
0131 452 8406