You can contact your named health visitor for advice and guidance on issues such as:
- Baby and child growth and development
- Childhood conditions, allergies and infections
- Breastfeeding, bottle-feeding and weaning
- Post-natal depression, and parental mental and physical health
- Child behaviour issues, such as sleeing, eating, potty-training and tantrums
- Support with parenting, family health and relationships
The Morningside Medical Practice Health Visitors can be contacted on 0131 312 2168.
A Community Midwife runs an antenatal clinic every Friday morning. The Midwife offers a range of antenatal services and advice.
The Morningside Medical Practice Midwife can be contacted on 0131 536 9847. The antenatal booking phone number is 0131 536 2009.
A dietician runs a clinic on a weekly basis