You can contact your named health visitor for advice and guidance on issues such as:
- Baby and child growth and development
- Childhood conditions, allergies and infections
- Breastfeeding, bottle-feeding and weaning
- Post-natal depression, and parental mental and physical health
- Child behaviour issues, such as sleeing, eating, potty-training and tantrums
- Support with parenting, family health and relationships
The Morningside Medical Practice Health Visitors can be contacted on 0131 312 2168.
For Health Visitors appointments and cancellations please call 0131 312 1860.
A Community Midwife runs an antenatal clinic every Friday morning. The Midwife offers a range of antenatal services and advice.
The Morningside Medical Practice Midwife can be contacted on 0131 536 9847. The antenatal booking phone number is 0131 536 2009.
A dietician runs a clinic on a weekly basis